For over 30 years, Pinchin has been synonymous with Environmental Consulting. In the beginning, our primary focus was meeting client needs in complying with emerging regulations surrounding asbestos control, air quality and mould.
Over the years we have grown and expanded our range of services to meet the needs of a broader spectrum of environmental compliance and facilities management issues. Now, as a full-service company, Pinchin has the breadth and depth to offer a complete range of environmental and building science services.
With a network of offices from coast to coast, Pinchin provides a blend of national coverage, with local expertise. Our range of services now includes:
- Building Science & Sustainability
- Emissions Reduction & Compliance
- Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation
- Environmental Laboratory Services
- Indoor Air Quality & Microbial Contamination
- Hazardous Materials Management (Asbestos, Lead)
- Occupational Health & Safety
We are proud to mark this point in our history with the launch of our new look of the Pinchin brand. In addition to the brand change you will see that we have also modified many of our reports to make them more client-friendly and accessible.
We are excited about our future and remain committed to helping our clients understand and manage their natural and built environments.