Managing Radon in Commercial, Institutional & Multi-Unit Residential Buildings
Did you know that Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer behind cigarette smoking?
This complimentary “Introduction to Radon” Session was created to:
- educate clients and prospects on the health effects of radon
- dispel any misconceptions
- give a clear understanding of the requirements involved in the assessment and mitigation of radon and why all buildings must be tested
Introduction to Radon Complimentary Session Tour – Learn What Radon Means for You
- Windsor – June 2
- Waterloo – June 4
- Guelph – June 5
- St. Catharines – June 9
- Kingston – June 10
- Ottawa – June 11
- Mississauga – June 16
- London – June 17
- Hamilton – June 18
- Toronto – June 24
- Oshawa – June 25
All complimentary sessions are from 8:30 am to 10:30 am.
Full details can be found on our “Introduction to Radon” Complimentary Session page.
Items to be Discussed During the Session:
- What is radon?
- Health effects of radon exposure
- How does radon enter buildings?
- Testing for radon (short and long-term testing)
- How much is too much?
- Guidance/potential regulation
- How to mitigate radon in buildings