Pinchin’s Indoor Environmental Quality Operations Manager, Heather Swail, recently hosted a 1-hr webinar that discussed the potential risks that may not be considering when trying to safely re-occupy our workplaces in British Columbia, like:
- Mould – is it lurking in hidden spaces now?
- Stagnant water and Legionella risk, do you actually need to test?
- HVAC – what are safe vs unsafe start ups?
- Building Maintenance – how critical is it really in an empty building?
- Is there liability in not addressing these potential risks?
Webinar Panel of Experts
Operations Manager, Indoor Environmental Quality